CleanFiles - How To Download The Cheapest Survey

How to choose the best and cheapest CleanFiles survey?

Firstable guys, NEVER click on the first and last link. I know it sounds like the easiest and free survey. I tried it but I didn't pass to the download and I wasted my time and fuck'd up my browsers!

Okay, let's move to which link is the cheapest:

Win Apple MacBook Pro, iPhone 4S, Apple iMac! - $2,45
Enter your mobile phone number for a shopping coupon!  - $2,45
Win $500 and iPhone 4S! Play to win! - $2,45
Enter your phone number to win iPhone!- $2,45
Win Apple product. Choose your Prize!- $4,9

I recommend you to download the first 4. Because if you send an SMS it costs $2,45 but then the download will begin. You're NOT FINISHED! READ THIS! Don't forget to send another SMS to stop their service, because it will drag you another $2,45 in the week. That SMS to stop service costs as usually like you sms to your friend, family.. etc. You get it?



What to do if download will not begin?

#1 - Report to the network.
#2 - Check if your surveys are completed and report.